NDWC relies on you to achieve our mission. With all the chaos in the world and being confined to our homes you may be wondering how you can still answer God's call. Here are a few simple ways.
Donate diapers, wipes, and formula
- please drop these items directly in the "mini library" in front of Open Arms Free Clinic located at 205 E. Commerce Ct Elkhorn
Donate online and save us a trip to the office
- For the mothers in distress and who desperately God and us
- For our center, our staff, and volunteers
- For Revival!
Share our mission on your social media
- share our 2 websites
- ndwomensclinic.com gives information specifically for clients who are looking for information on our services and answers to their questions.
- ndguardians.org allows supporters to see how we are impacting lives, donate, pray, and interact with us
- visit and share posts from our Facebook pages
Check back often as we will continue to update as our needs change.
Stay healthy and covered in God's grace!